Jeffree Skewes - What if I told you this





Nothing seems real
no one thing
but this scent

carries me

from place to place
inside outside longer shorter
era to era space to room

walking to sitting now
conversations dreams
memories all but linger

either side of you
a time travelling
glorious essence

consequences influences
results actions all karma
I tell myself I made

yet these are just ideas
smoldering notions
mere sniffs of truth

perhaps there is no centre
believing one is surrounded
is so so egocentric

unlike atoms and molecules
rotations and orbits and spirals
we step free of materials

three dimensional maybe
then what of the forth and fifth and so on
some even say all at once

yet here I am
poured into a package
walking and falling

speaking
manifesting
reality

what if I told you
I have no idea how and what
we are meant to do

but breath
.

.

.

image: Oblique Strategies 1. oil paint on recycled insulation material on board / 60 x 60 cm / JS

Comments

Popular Posts